Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)

Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)
MASJID ZAHIR

Monday, February 9, 2009

Cool Tag!!



Mak labu aka ku nurfarah aka furfelsweet telah men'tag' saya..

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page 
of the results, and post it as your answer.
After that tag 6 people.
I am ... Cool..

I really want to go to .... Makkah

my favourite place is....stadium darulaman
my favourite thing is... my gen2
my favourite drink is ... mai secawan
my favourite food is.. burger jalanan
my favourite colour... blue
i live in ... perlis
i was born in... kedah
i attended .. SMKAK
MRSM beseri perlis
Kolej Mara Banting
Universiti Tenaga Nasional




my favourite story is ... pi mai pi mai tang tu
this is my hobby .... playing computer games

i dream for .... syurga..


Saya ingin menge'tag' sesiapa sahaja yg belum buat tag bergambar nie coz this is cool..
especially.. husni (jpn penang), shuko, ara, and.. sapa2 je lah yg baca tag nie..



No comments:

SETIA

Api! Api!

I've Got OB Spirit!!

Gerak Gerak Gerak Khas

Anak Buah Sarjan HashiM

TopicS