Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)

Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)
MASJID ZAHIR

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Melbourne Next Months!!


Wow.. its almost 2 months to go from me and my family have our vacation in Melbourne.. hmm.. my heart is blended with all the feeling, unknown what will happen.. this is my first time travel outside Malaysia beside Thailand..
why suddenly i'm choosing Melbourne? me myself also don't know why.. hehe.. after i withdraw all my saving at KWSP, i've decided to take my lovely wife to go somewhere, have our holiday together.. al-maklumlah last time we didn't go for honeymoon.. so.. first we decided to go to Bali.. then after think a while, we found out that the place was not suitable for our son and daughter.. yeah.. they will get boring if we go there.. no activities for children.. then we try searching for Disneyland Hong Kong.. sound nice for the children.. i've found out that one of my friend have been there.. so i call her to ask bout the place.. then she said why not go with her to Melbourne?? in my mind surely it will cost a lot to go there.. she said that there is an offer price.. and luckily when i checked, the offer is still there.. so we decided to go there.. alang2 nak ke oversea.. haa!! terus ke Melbourne..
so now, i've been busy arrange bout the trip.. i've book our lodging at King Street Backpackers.. after a few survey, found out that it offer a place for children.. a lot of backpackers hostel doesn't allowed children.. and i also have apply for ETA.. but i'm not sure whether this ETA is valid or not.. how to check haa?? any idea? just based on trust.. send a copy of our passport, and she send back our ETA with a lot more cheaper price than the official website for Australian Immi offer.. huh.. still checking..
so.. Raya for this year cannot spend too much money lah... have to save money for the grand family trip next month!! so.. if anyone have been to Melbourne.. please advised us on anything..

1 comment:

IkraamSuarez said...

Salam Aidilfitri!!! jemput beraya ke rumahku di Sungai Petani, Kedah...

SETIA

Api! Api!

I've Got OB Spirit!!

Gerak Gerak Gerak Khas

Anak Buah Sarjan HashiM

TopicS