Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)

Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)
MASJID ZAHIR

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

EnGlisH

ho ho ho.. what about that.. now i know why i didn't have new post on my blog.. yeah.. its becoz of this.. yes.. a few months ago i've decided to write this blog in english.. so that it can help me to improve my writing.. actually there are so many thing that i wanna share with u guys.. but then the problem to translate it to english has stop me.. yeah.. my english is even worse than the guy in 'mind your language' series.. oo blind me.. hehehe.. just watching that tv series to watch that girl from france.. huhu.. ok.. by the way.. may be i have encourage myself to write it again eventhough i know my english is as bad as kindergaten kids or maybe even worse.. huhu..

1 comment:

papaYA said...

Aku sangat suke Mind Your Language..
Kat mane nak dapat complete set die eh.. Nak bagi ayah aku as father's day gift ;)

SETIA

Api! Api!

I've Got OB Spirit!!

Gerak Gerak Gerak Khas

Anak Buah Sarjan HashiM

TopicS