Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)

Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)
MASJID ZAHIR

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eppy Besday Uwais!!

Assalamualaikum..
Its been a while since my last post.. yeah.. its all becoz of my job now.. syukur alhamdulillah, i still have a job.. 1st of all i would like to say that i'm sorry to my son (if he read this in near future) coz cannot be with him on his birthday.. sorry..
actually.. my son birthday was yesterday 12th May.. so now he was 4 years old.. and same goes to me, i've hold daddy title for 4 years now.. what can i say bout that.. just one word that can explained past 4 years in my life.. it was great!
my son getting older and i start to worried bout him, how do i teach him to be a good human ..being.. a great person.. hmm.. my only hope was my pray to god.. pray that my son will grow up being a succesful man..
to my 4 years old son.." we love u so much and pray that u will grow up be great man. Happy Birthday my son!"

3 comments:

IkraamSuarez said...

epi bday to ur son!

Al Hadi said...

epi besday! belikan dia t shirt upin ipin

jeebsion said...

That's like the sweetest thought from a dad I ever witness this year. Uwais is very lucky to have you as a father :-)

SETIA

Api! Api!

I've Got OB Spirit!!

Gerak Gerak Gerak Khas

Anak Buah Sarjan HashiM

TopicS