Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)

Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)
MASJID ZAHIR

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hj. Hassan Saad.. Selamat Kembali ke Rahmatullah

Al-Fatihah..

I've received a call from my dad bout 5.30 am dis morning telling me dat my grand father has passed away dis morning bout 2.30 am at his house in Kuala Nerang, Kedah.. according to da buried permit, da coz of death was Barah Angin.. actually tok wan has suffered from an unexplained sickness for a few month b4.. his leg has to be cut off be coz the virus or should i say bacteria has effected and damage his foot.. its look like gangren.. so doc suggested that his leg have to be cut off.. and after that he always feel not well and his apetite turn off.. untill yesterday his situation become worse when he cannot eat anything at all..
so, everything has been gone as easy as he goes.. alhamdulillah.. when at the cemetery site, although its already 12.00 pm.. weather is still good .. so... friends.. please pray for my tok wan being placed on da side of org beriman... insyaallah.. amin..

Al-Fatihah

No comments:

SETIA

Api! Api!

I've Got OB Spirit!!

Gerak Gerak Gerak Khas

Anak Buah Sarjan HashiM

TopicS