Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)

Info Solat (Click utk waktu solat)
MASJID ZAHIR

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sad News..

Its been a very busy day in my life lately.. busy or just make myself busy.. haha.. but seriously i've just gone tghrough a bad day ...

after the convocation rehearsal which everybody know nonesense.. really poor event management by them who are claim master in event management.. huh!.. cannot tell too much or else.. 'kena gam'.. on the 4th of march at about 7pm.. i'm driving home towards kangar from alor setar.. when we reach at kangar.. my wife told me that she feel pain in her stomach.. (FYI my wife was pregnant 2 months).. but a few days b4 that.. my wife was bleeding.. it was cause by the aggresiveness of my only son.. he accidently bump with my wife stomach.. so i really worried bout that.. 

back to the story at kangar.. kangar is a small town.. with a very slow development.. after my wife complaint bout her pain.. we start to find a clinic.. form one to another.. but we was upset becoz.. when we go to the clinic.. most of them.. said.. 'no doctor.. doc not coming yet'.. arggh.. my wife was in pain.. !!.. luckily we find one clinic.. sedhu clinic..  the doc ask us to go to the emergency at hospital.. 

so.. we go to the hospital.. after waiting for about 1/2 hour "lucky me coz not many patient that time".. my wife go by herself inside the checkup room.. i have to take care my son.. after a few minutes.. my wife go out.. she said that the doc want her to send her urine to the pato lab behind.. 

hmm.. have to take by ourself.. what hospital attendant do?? so we send it to the lab.. after we get the result.. we go back to the doc.. a few minutes later.. my wife came out with a prescibe.. so she take the med.. she tell me that the doc suspect her have 'batu karang'.. what?? she said again that the doc does not check her stomach at all.. huh.. but what can we do.. he is the doc.. just follow lah what he tell..

after taken the medcine.. my wife still suffer pain inside her stomach and bleeding..  then .. on friday 6th of march.. around 4.30pm.. while i was in meeting.. my wife sms me that a lot of blood came out..  immediately after finish the meeting.. around 7pm.. i take my wife to the clinic.. we dont want to go to hospital.. govn hospital...!! so we go to klinik balqis.. we have to wait till 8.30pm.. the dr gone out for rest.. after check up.. the dr still cannot confirm either my wife "keguguran" or not.. he write a letter and refer my wife to the klinik kesihatan kangar..

so the next morning we have to go to klinik kesihatan kangar... the dr look like an experience one.. after a few check up.. touch here and there.. he said that better my wife admit to ward coz in hospital they can do scan.. so.. he write a letter and we just go straight away to ward..

after i show the reference letter to the BDM "Bilik Daftar Masuk".. the clerk there look like "acuh tak acuh je".. but when he ask my wife husband job.. govn officer.. and he print the GL from the system.. his attitude suddenly changed.. why ek??

i ask for 1st class ward.. but full.. so my wife have to be admit in 3rd class.. its really pack.. the ward should put only 4 bed.. but end up with 6 bed.. so they scan my wife almost 3 times.. and they still said that not confirmed.. 

so the next day.. my wife want to go back home.. so we ask for discharge.. after a few days.. the blood still coming out.. sikit2.. 

on 10th march.. i have to attend a course in kuantan, pahang.. so i left my wife and son at my father's house in alor setar.. then on 11th march.. my wife call me tell that.. its really gone out.. she can see the physical of that janin.. sooo sad.. luckily there was my father.. my father buried the janin... and send my wife to KMC.. so they 'cuci' inside my wife 'rahim'.. 

hmm.. my second child.. may Allah bless him or her.. even just 2 month.. i feel very indeed in love with him or her..

:-(


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takziah Bad..
Segala yang berlaku ada hikmahnya..

frankie said...

im sorry to hear the news..dont worry, ur child is going to heaven..amin~

marmalade said...

takziah bad.

Badrulhafiz Hj. Sulaiman said...

thanx everybody..

azah jaafar said...

takziah bad...sabar eh. maner tau pasni Allah bagi hang twins lak...ader hikmahnya :)

Al Hadi said...

Takziah Bad.. insya Allah ada hikmahnya tu

IkraamSuarez said...

takziah bad....aku doakan ada rezeki lagi lepas ni k...

Nuisanc3 said...

takziah bad...

aku pon smlm baru dpt berita sedih, kawan aku bersalin awal, usia kandungan baru nak masuk 7 bulan, and baby tak survive sbb ada masalah jantung..

InsyaAllah, rezeki di masa akan dtg..

Khairul Amri Ishak said...

takziah bad,
moga dpt rezeki yg lain..

Anonymous said...

A'kum and takziah to you and your wife. I am sure there is a hikmah behind everything. My cousin's wife went through the same thing but her baby was 6 months old then. The doctor did an operation on her without actually determining properly what was wrong. It is difficult for the doctors to also conduct tests because pregnancy restricts it. Anyhow, Insya-Allah, Allah will replace your loss with something better...Amin.

Badrulhafiz Hj. Sulaiman said...

thanx again everybody

jeebsion said...

a'kum anak sulaiman ..

seriously, aku baru tau bila aku baca blog hang .. tu pun lepaih hang left message kat chatbox aku .. takziah kat hang ...

SETIA

Api! Api!

I've Got OB Spirit!!

Gerak Gerak Gerak Khas

Anak Buah Sarjan HashiM

TopicS